Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wishlist: ASOS

With these four pieces from my ASOS-wishlist I have totally fallen in love with and ordered them yesterday.
I hope...almost begging...that everythings going to fit me...can't wait to hold all of these beauties in my hands!




Bild 1 von ASOS – Etuikleid mit Rüschenschulter und Blumenmuster
Cute Summer Dres by ASOS/Sale: 35,13 €
Isn't it cute?! I was looking for that kind of dress like forever. For hot days of summer like we have this days...Just pull it over, feel and look good. Perfect!


Bild 4 von ASOS – Bleistiftrock mit Lochmuster
Faux Leather Pencil Skirt by ASOS/Sale: 31,81 €
I already started to call this skirt my "black beauty". It looks so sexy with it's hole pattern and works for a lot of stylings. Business, rock-chic, femme-fatal or cute with a white button-down shirt and a flower collar...
Bild 1 von ASOS – HALLEY – Sandalen im Metallic-Look mit hohem Absatz
Metallic Heels "Halley" by ASOS/Sale: 32,47 €
I love metallic colors for summer. I saw this pair of heels and knew, I needed them so badly. There different from all of my other summer shoes. I don't know how to describe it, but I think they look more grown up and feminine.
I just hope I'll be able to walk in them.
Bild 1 von Johnny Loves Rosie – Ohrringe mit Schmucksteinen
earrings by Johnny loves Rosie/Sale: 15,91 €
 Perfect in combination with the blue heels above and super cute.

sources: each asos.de

No comments:

Post a Comment