Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Kristen Stewart Style

There is something at Kristen Stewart that confuses me.
I'm not quite sure wether I like her style or not.
Sometimes she looks like "Oh my god, she's stunning!", and other times like "Wrrgh...what the...!!??!". (Well, maybe that's just human?!)

When it comes to the Twilight movies, I just feel the same.
I watched them all, but not in a serious way. I always made fun of it and handled it like, you know, trash-tv. But now, that it has ended and there won't be more movies, I'm really sad.
I guess that's the mystery of Twighlight and the reason why it became that successful.

But after all, here are some collected styles of Kristen Stewart I really love.



source: fashionteria.com

source: trendspotters.com






source: marieclaire.co.uk
 
source: trendmill.com

source: sevenstylish.com

source: celebrity.de
 
source: posh24.de

source: hji.co.uk








No comments:

Post a Comment